- Map of Current Proposed Plan
- Downloadable Press Kit (coming soon)
- Living With Oil & Gas- An Inside Energy Podcast Special 2017-11-18 - “Living With Oil & Gas- An Inside Energy Podcast Special” By Leigh Paterson for Inside Energy 11/17 This 28-minute podcast features comments from COGCC Director Matt Lepore in response to citizen complaints, from a Firestone neighbor about the tragedy, and from John Dulles at the Oct. 24 Broomfield Council vote on the MOU with Extraction. It also includes a section on setbacks featuring CU Researcher Joseph Ryan. Please read the article or listen to the podcast here.
- Oil & gas plug site forced to shut down after violation is found near elementary school – Denver 7 Nov. 10 2017-11-11 - By Oscar Contreras Denver 7 Nov. 10 “An oil and gas plug site was forced to temporarily shut down its operations after the Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) found it violated safety practices near an elementary school in the Town of Erie. The order to cease operations at Crestone Peak Resources LLC came after an investigation of an odor complaint on September 12, according to the Notice of Alleged Violation Report (NOAV) from the COGCC obtained by Denver7. The report states COGCC staff inspected the Vessels Minerals ‘E’-61 location — which houses a well plugging operation — and...
- Industry Phone Survey After Passage of 301 2017-11-11 - Many Broomfield residents are receiving the phone survey described below after the passage of 301. The caller says the survey is sponsored by Target Point Consulting, whose website states that it has consulted for the American Petroleum Institute. (“Energy API” scrolls on the “Our Work” page at the bottom.) Industry appears to be continuing to pour money into Colorado to fight putting health and safety first. Survey call (Broomfield resident responses are not listed, except for the first one): Survey: Hi, my name is Hana and I am calling from Target Point Consulting and I am conducting a very brief...
- Official Statement on Passage of Broomfield Ballot Question 301 From Yes on 301 2017-11-08 - Broomfield, COLO. — November 8, 2017 “Last night, Broomfield residents sent a resounding message that the health and safety of residents comes first; that the health and safety of the people should not be second to or balanced with the development of oil and gas, but paramount to it. It is clear Broomfield residents want city council to use every tool possible to protect public health and safety when it comes to oil and gas and they are willing to give the council and its staff new tools through citizen-led initiatives. We may see citizen-led initiatives like 301 become the...
- Broomfield Election Results 2017-11-08 - Please see the full list of CCOB Election results on the City’s website. Here is a partial list: Question 301 – Yes Mayor – Randy Ahrens Ward 1 – Elizabeth Law-Evans Ward 2 – Sharon Tessier Ward 3 – Deven Shaff Ward 4 – Kimberly Groom Ward 5 – Guyleen Castriotta For the full list of results, go to http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/CO/Broomfield/71811/Web02/#/